Resetting your server’s world is very easy. Just follow the steps below.
1. Stop your server.
2. Delete your server’s current world. There are two ways of doing that.
First choice: Log into your Game panel and click on File Manager. Now check the box next to the world you would like to delete and click Delete at the top.
Second choice: Access your server files using an FTP client and delete it that way.
(Please note that depending on the size of your world it may take some time to be deleted.)
3. Now that your world has been deleted simply start your server and a new world will be generated in its place.
Pro Tip: If you would like to change the seed of your world before generating a new world follow these steps before starting your server after deleting your old world.
1. In the Game panel click on Configuration Files > server.properties.
(You can use the text editor or Configuration Editor)
2. Find the Level Seed text box, and input your desired seed into it.
3. Click Save at the top of the page.
4. Start your server.
17633 Gunn Hwy #145
Odessa, FL 33556