Adding plugins to your Minecraft Server
Adding plugins to your Minecraft Server is a pretty simple process – just follow the steps below to get started
- First you need to add a jar file that supports plugins (Bukkit, Spigot, Papermc) you can follow this link on how to install a Jar file
- After your server has started you should see a plugins folder
- The best is to google for a plugin that you want. In our case we have chosen world edit.
- Upload the world edit jar file via the file manager or FTP You can learn how to setup FTP here
- Start the server and look into the web console if you can see the plugin as loaded.
- All done